Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Sad Things in Life.

Many things have happened in my life that i could consider to be sad. Losing a home, losing the band trophy, getting sick from too much chocolate, and getting a lower score on a math assignment than Nataly.  But in very recent times (this week), the saddest thing to happen to me has been the loss of my Pokemon Platinum version.  I don't know where i lost it and that's the worst problem.  It just DISSAPERED! crazy, right?  Iyeah, it is. 

I think one of my major problems with losing this game is that it's not the first one i've ever lost.  And by that i don't mean just my first game i've ever lost cause i've lost a few before.  No, this is the second Platinum version i've lost.  The first one wasn't really my fault, but i still lost it after the fire.  Anywho. . . i've been frantically searching everywhere and i just can't seem to find it.  I'm pretty sure its in my room, but who knows, it could have grown legs and walked away.  Which in that case its probably the coolest game in the world.  I just hope that i find it or that it walks back to me sometime soon. 

So my Pokemon Platinum version, if you can see this and you have learned how to read, i ask you to come back to me.  Or at least send me a sign so that i can come and get you back.  i miss you!!! :(

2 comments:

  1. I have only three words - Clean your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You're adorable. :)

    Also... when have I ever done better on a math assignment than you? English on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete